Nanotechnology Experience for Students and Teachers (NEST) - for StudentsFunded by the National Science Foundation, the Nanotechnology Experiences for Students and Teachers (NEST) is a two week summer camp program that provides a unique opportunity for high-school students to explore the interdisciplinary field of nanotechnology at IUPUI.
About the Program
- For High School Students, Grade 9-12. Must be US citizens or permanent residents only.
- Earn a college-credit hour in Engineering & Technology and/or Science and enjoy the benefits of being college-student at IUPUI.
- A $500.00 stipend is available to students accepted to the program who are eligible for free or reduced lunch, are 21st Century Scholar participants, or attend a high-needs school or school district.
- Research experience and knowledge of careers in nanotechnology.
- Hands-on laboratory experiences in inquiry-based science.
- Discover innovative technologies.
- Engage in university faculty-mentored academic year independent research.
- Connection to a professional network of teachers, professors, and scientists.
June 15 - June 26 , 2020
To apply please complete the online Application Form (click here) and please upload a letter from your high school guidance counselor containing the following information: (1) Your class Rank; (2) Grade point GPA; (3) Are you a participant of 21st-century scholar program.
For PDF of the Program Flyer (click here)
For More Information
Contact: Dr. Mangilal Agarwal