Funded by the National Science Foundation, Nanotechnology Experiences for Students and Teachers (NEST) is a two-week program that provides a unique opportunity for high-school students and teachers to explore the interdisciplinary field of nanotechnology at IUPUI. This cutting-edge field is rapidly becoming an essential part of science, engineering, medicine, and many other disciplines. Through NEST, the inexperienced and knowledgable can join us on a fascinating journey through the cutting-edge field of nanotechnology at a summer camp, here on the IUPUI campus. Everyone will:
- Gain research experience and knowledge of careers in nanotechnology.
- Participate in hands-on laboratory experiences in inquiry-based science.
- Discover innovative technologies.
- Engage in university faculty-mentored academic year independent research.
- Connect with a professional network of teachers, professors, and scientists.